- Politics Perspectives Policies - OEA 2011 Annual Conference
- 15.09.2011 - 16.09.2011
- Sheraton Fallsview Hotel and Conference Centre - Niagara Falls
- OEA Energy Conference
- Jeffrey Simpson, National Affairs Columnist, The Globe and Mail - Dinner Keynote: What's Ahead for Ontario's Energy Policy Post-Election
- Peter Buchanan, Senior Economist, CIBC World Markets - Breakfast Keynote: The Three R's
- John Brace, President & CEO, Northland Power Inc. - Session One: Northland Power Inc.
- Patrick Lamarre, Executive Vice-President, SNC-Lavalin - Session One: SNC-Lavalin Group Inc.
- Benjamin Grunfeld, Managing Consultant, London Economics International - Session One: Putting Things into Perspective
- Guy Holburn, Associate Professor, Richard Ivey School of Business - Session Two: Improving Policy Stability in Ontario's Electricity Sector
- Mitch Davidson, President & CEO, NextEra Energy Resources, LLC - Lunch Keynote: A Rapidly Evolving Energy Sector
EventList powered by schlu.net