- Making Connections: FIT and MicroFIT
- 11.04.2011 - 30.11.-1
- Duggan's Brewery - Toronto
- OEA Conversations That Matter
OEA Members Talk about FIT and microFIT Issues at First Conversations that Matter Session
More than 40 OEA members met on Monday, April 11, 2011 to share timely and useful insider industry intelligence about the Ontario FIT and microFIT programs.
Held at Duggan’s Brewery in
The event featured a panel of four people with diverse expertise and perspectives in working with FIT and microFIT:
- Glenn Allen, Manager, Stations Design and Construction, PowerStream Inc.
- Antonio Antonopoulos, Vice President, Technology, Carbon Free Technology
- Shawn Cronkwright, Director of Renewable Energy Procurement,
Power Authority Ontario
- Oded Hubert, Director, Regulatory Compliance, Hydro One Networks Inc.
Answering questions posed by moderator Ron Clark, Partner at Aird & Berlis LLP, the panelists shared their experiences working with the FIT and microFIT programs. Audience members asked numerous questions and, creating a true conversation, the panelists asked the audience about their experiences with the programs.
The OEA thanks the panelists and audience for participating and making the kick-off session so successful, and SunEdison, whose sponsorship made the event possible.
EventList powered by schlu.net