|Tuesday, October 30, 2018||Arcadian Court, 8th Floor
401 Bay Street, Toronto
Greg Lyle, President of Innovative Research Group Inc., will present polling results on what the public thinks about the new government’s energy policies and the challenges facing the energy sector. Following his presentation, a panel discussion of industry experts will take place to explore Greg’s findings and how the energy industry views the challenges, solutions, and any potential gaps in the views between industry and the public.
The keynote address will be followed by a panel discussion of industry experts:
7:30AM Registration & Hot Breakfast Buffet
8:00AM Polling Results with Greg Lyle
8:45AM Panel Discussion
9:30AM Event Concludes
- Greg Lyle, President, Innovative Research Group Inc.
- Michael Angemeer, President & CEO, Veridian Corporation
- Malini Giridhar, Vice President, Market Development, Regulatory & Public Affairs, Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc.
- Sarah Griffiths, Director of Regulatory Affairs, EnerNOC Inc. an Enel Group Company
- Chris Benedetti, Principal, Head, Energy & Environmental Practice, Sussex Strategy Group
Contact Lina DiMatteo, Events Manager at email@example.com or 647-493-2478.