The OEA is open to new members who are looking to get involved in Ontario’s energy policy development!
WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ONTARIO ENERGY ASSOCIATION?
- Be part of the Ontario’s energy policy development and work directly with government, energy regulators and industry professionals to tackle pressing and long-term energy issues facing Ontario
- Choose to participate in a wide range of OEA committees and working groups
- Attend exclusive OEA events and network in a professional space
- Be seen as an energy leader and showcase your brand to potential business partners through OEA sponsorship and online advertising opportunities
- Receive OEA’s daily energy news feeds, a valuable resource for industry updates, reports, press releases, speeches and event notices
- Enhance your organization’s profile by listing your company on the OEA website and by leveraging OEA’s news feed and social media platforms to share important energy updates
Organizations interested in joining the OEA are asked to review the 2018 Membership Package and complete both the Membership Forms and the Committee Form. Please submit all completed documents to the OEA online or by mail. Membership Certificates are available upon request.
Ontario Energy Association
121 Richmond Street West, Suite 202,
Toronto ON, M5H 2K1
CLASS A – LEADERS
Large companies engaged in the distribution or transmission of energy (more than 100,000 customers) and large-scale generation of electricity (1250 MW nameplate capacity or more).
CLASS B – INDUSTRY
Smaller companies engaged in the distribution or transmission of energy and smaller-scale generation capacity, as well as energy marketers, retailers and other market participants.
CLASS C – PARTNERS
Suppliers and contractors; financial institutions, law and accounting firms; and consultants (including engineering consultants).
CLASS D – FRIENDS
Not-for-profit institutions or agencies whose activities are pertinent to the energy industry and OEA Life Members. Members in class D are non-voting.